What is ECO by Cosentino?
ECO by Cosentino is a durable surface made of 75% recycled content composed of post-industrial
or post-consumer materials and is bound by an environmentally friendly resin which comes in part
from corn oil.
ECO by Cosentino Attributes:
- High performance against staining, scratching and scorching
- Non-porous, does not require sealers
- Available in 10 designer colors
- Available in 63”x 128” slab
- Backed by a 5 year limited warranty
- Building teams can gain up to five points toward LEED Certification from the U.S. Green
Building Council for a building project with ECO surfacing Raw Materials
There are other eco-friendly surfacing materials in the market today, but no other like ECO by
Cosentino. ECO by Cosentino reutilizes materials that have reached the end of their life cycle, thus
saving on the creation and consumption of natural resources. Most of the raw materials used in the
creation of ECO are: